In March 1984 Seafood Atlantic started business with roots in commercial fishing. As an independent operator, we fished and marketed our catch both domestically and internationally. We exported top quality fin fish directly to the Tsukiji market in Tokyo, where fresh is quality, and quality is everything. The little Seafood Atlantic fish house buys from over 200 Independent Commercial Fishermen in Brevard, Indian River, Martin, and Palm Beach Counties.
Yearly, we ship over a million pounds domestically, while the best of the best is made available to you in Port Canaveral. It doesn’t get any Fresher or more Local than that.
From the Frontenac Flea Market to the Tsukiji market – we are truly homegrown!
- 1984 Seafood Atlantic Started Business
- 1990 The boat (Heavy Duty 2) was sold, and the Fish Mongering began
- 1994 Established 520 Glen Cheek Dr in Port Canaveral Florida
- 1999 The retail market was built, because of popular demand for Fresh Local Seafood
- 2009 The pavilion was built, changing us from Wholesale/Retail to a Fish House that Cooks!